These are some of the most common questions we get asked on a daily basis, please do not hesitate to call us @ 604-322-6228 or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further inquiries!
WHAT DO I DO AFTER A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT?
- Stay Calm & Don’t Panic – Make sure you and anyone else in your vehicle is ok. If any medical assistance is required, call 911.
- When it is safe or it is possible, pull over to the side with the other vehicle then exchange the following information: License plate number, year, make and model, names, address, & driver’s license number.
- If possible, try and find any witness who is in the vicinity and aquire their personal information as well
- If a police did attend the scene, ask him/her for a police file number
- Last item on the list, take some pictures of the accident scene if possible
WHO AND WHERE DO I CALL TO REPORT MY MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT?
- If you are insured with ICBC – 604-520-8222 or you can report your claim online at www.icbc.com
- If you are insured with Canadian Direct Insurance – 604-699-3741
- OR you can call us at Penney Auto Body, your auto body collision repair specialists @ 604-322-6228 and we will guide you through the claims process
WHAT DO I DO AFTER FILING MY CLAIM WITH ICBC OR CANADIAN DIRECT INSURANCE?
- Once you obtain a claim number or a claim sheet, you can contact us Penney Auto Body through phone – 604-322-6228 or email – email@example.com to book your vehicle in for repairs.
DO I QUALIFY FOR A RENTAL VEHICLE OR COURTESY CAR?
- Whether if you are covered for a rental vehicle or not, we at Penney Auto Body will offer you a courtesy car while yours is being repaired ~ free of charge. In some cases where we might not be able to supply you with a courtesy car, we will arrange a rental vehicle for your usage.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE USE OF YOUR COURTESY CAR?
- First off, you have to be 19 years or older. Holding a valid BC Driver’s license, and also a credit card for security purposes.
- Collision and comprehensive coverages on your vehicle being repaired
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY CAR TO BE REPAIRED?
- Of course this depends on the severity of repairs on your vehicle; we will however explain the repair process with you when you drop off your vehicle. Please refer to our repair process page for more information.
WILL MY VEHICLE BE CLEANED AFTER THE REPAIRS?
- Definitely! Your vehicle will be vacuum and washed after your auto body collision repairs have been completed.